The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rear hatch rubbers --- where from?

JohnA

You're best off just going to Toyota, its only about £20 for the full set anyway. You'll most likely need the screws too which are never supplied by any of the other (ebay) sellers.

Don't forget to include the hacksaw blades/heat gun, plus the huge amount of swearing required to get the old ones off!

You're best off just going to Toyota, its only about £20 for the full set anyway. You'll most likely need the screws too which are never supplied by any of the other (ebay) sellers.

Don't forget to include the hacksaw blades/heat gun, plus the huge amount of swearing required to get the old ones off!

You might be lucky and find that loctite has not been used so they come out easily! The new replacement screws were slightly different than the original. Use a screwdriver without a worn head when you put it back together

who's talking about eBay?

That's supposed to be a Toyota dealer doing better prices for members here. :eek:

Have you been back to him and asked him to check what he has quoted you for? So far, you are the only one who seems to have not got a great price when contacting him. :shrug:

I just spoke to Steve to clarify what he quoted you on. There are two stopper things. One is on the tailgate, one is on the body. The tailgate ones are the ones that are the cheaper version at approximately £3.75. The bottom ones (which he quoted you for) are £5.95 each + £1.83 for the screws exc vat. He quoted you for 2 base things and 4 screws and wasn't charging for carriage.

Quick response, CJ! :D

So what we're saying here is that everyone talks about the *tailgate* bits, while I was quoted on the body bits (the ones that I am after)

Can we just verify that the ones most people change are the *tailgate* bits?

Because in my car those look like new, the chassis ones are perished

Otherwise people here are comparing apples with oranges :eyebrows: