The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New OEM Front Suspension Arms

Nic

I've just received a set of new Toyota OEM suspension arms that I have sourced for a member (see photos attached). I have also just ordered a complete set of rear arms, links, bushes for another member, which I'll post photos of once received.

If you have a pre-facelift Supra running around on original suspension components, then I would recommend getting all the suspension joints checked out on a ramp. I recently replaced all my suspension components with new Toyota OEM arms, links, etc and TRD bushes and it absolutely transformed the handling and ride quality of my car. I was actually very shocked at just how big a difference the new suspension parts made, as I had obviously been driving my car for quite a long time without realising just how poor the handling had become, due to worn out joints. This is the thread I posted at time, see [thread=34663]HERE[/thread].

I have full price list of replacement Toyota OEM components and TRD bushes, for a limited period (between now and the end of the year), I will do a very special price for members on both Toyota and TRD suspension parts. The components aren't cheap, but I can save hundreds of ££££'s compared to Toyota UK prices.

If anyone wants a revised price list please email me, by simply clicking the link in my signiture.

CIMG0033_1.JPG

CIMG0034_1.JPG

CIMG0036_1.JPG