The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help required!

Guru

Right I am now in position to buy myself a Supra :love:

I have looked at insurance and it very good for a UK spec manual and so that is really what I want. Does anyone know of any up for sale or where to find one in general?

Also if that proves to be dead end do you think J-spec Supra insurance would be astronomical compared to my UK spec quote?

Right I am now in position to buy myself a Supra :love:

I have looked at insurance and it very good for a UK spec manual and so that is really what I want. Does anyone know of any up for sale or where to find one in general?

Also if that proves to be dead end do you think J-spec Supra insurance would be astronomical compared to my UK spec quote?

G, have you tried getting a quote from Sky the club insurer, see [thread=34032]THIS THREAD[/thread]

UK manuals are one of most difficult to find and they tend to demand a premium too, so you may save yourself some money going for a j-spec that could go towards the insurance. You'll have a much bigger choice of cars if you consider the J-specs also.

Have a look in the FAQ section of the forum, lots of very useful info for buyers and new Supra owners. Post up details/photos of any car you are considering, as we should be able help with advice. Also have a look in the classifieds and traders section on here for cars for sale. Good luck

They beat Admiral's best quote by just under a hundred quid for a stock UK TT. They are taking their time getting back to me about a J-Spec but I hope its not over £1500 at least!

Just like to find a decent UK TT manual but its one out of 270 innit :shrug: