The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bastards!

Jake

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing taken. The Sony head unit hasn't even had the front flipped down and the GReddy e-01 boost controller display wasn't touched either. Very odd.

The next door neighbour's car was done the same last month (window smashed nothing taken) but they came back later that night and took the stereo.

I'll be looking out for them tonight and if I catch them..... :sly:

you need to garage it, or park it off road

I've got a double garage and a driveway. Unfortunatley I've also got two Supras, a Landrover, a FireBlade and a classic car. There just isn't room for all of them off road :(

I shouldn't have to park it off road anyway.

Hampshire Police have just rang me back. Apparently there's "no point" sending anyone out.

I told them the door has been opened, because because it's still not shut fully, but they weren't interested. I bet they'll come round quick enough when I beat the snot out of the next wanker that goes near my car

I feel for you mate, like Faye said the pics remind me of when mine was broken into. I know there's no 'bright side' to something like this, but at least everything's still there and there's no internal damage :(

Could have been much worse, could have ended up like mine:

Hope you catch the scum who did it and give them the punishment they deserve :( :banghead:

there's no 'bright side' to something like this, but at least everything's still there and there's no internal damage :(

Could have been much worse, could have ended up like mine:

I know you're right mate, it could have been a lot worse. I still want to get even though.

Awww Jake thats just so F*cking horrible...well at least its just the window...

I'm sorry but..I know Im not the biggest of guys but I agree...if I caught him/them doing it to my car I'd beat the living shit outa em too...there is NO excuse... :fight:

..and then some stupid Lawyer stands up in court and says 'Oh but his parents split up, he was in a childrens home hes got ADD and comes from a broken home...broken home! Id sentance him to a broken fucking nose for starters. :complain:

Guess its Pikies prob right...sometimes I'd love to go round and throw bricks through their f*cking caravan windows...and do ya know what...I bet the Police would come out to them without a doubt..(and get the forensics out)because they would term it as a hate crime..wankers.(soz with the exeption of Class One he he)

I cant believe how this stupid Government panders to criminals and scum..we are all treated like 'Mugs' mate...they have NO respect for honest hard working people...who pay their taxes and pick up the tab for all this shit.

And it aint no good blaiming Blair...the Tories would be exactly the same if not worse..Although I have to say Leon Briton's 'Short Sharp Shock' treatment was an excellent idea for petty criminals in the 80's and nipped it in the bud at an early age for most young offenders..i dont understand why they have decommisioned that idea.

I'm disgusted at the response of the police..but it dosn't surprise me..I had a car torched by pikies years ago..and the Police tried to pin it on me...when they realised it wasn't me..they had no-interest at all in persuing the real culprits...made my blood boil.

Sorry to hear of this Jake..not a good start to the day..but...go have a nice pint of beer..I'd buy ya one if I was nearer!

Si

:hug:

(soz long post :giveup: )

SOrry to hear this Jake, wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Have a mini stakeout tonight with some mates, see if the little shites come back.

As for the police, they are lazy bastards like this, they can catch several speeding motorists in the time it would take them to come out an view your car, so it is better for there statistics not to bother.

Gutted for you mate. Did the alarm scare them off before they took anything, or is it just plain jealousy? Were any other cars damaged that night in the area?

Do you have any idea who might have done it? (local chavvies) If you did, you could trawl the streets on your Blade later tonight dealing rough justice.

I'm not surprised the police have got loads of things to do on a sunday morning - catch the real criminals doing a couple of miles over the speed limit. I'm not even joking, they're always on the A27 Sunday mornings.

What happened to 'Operation Cobra' anyway? I seem to remember in The News recently about how well the police were doing against car crime. Maybe a quick e-mail to them would shed some light on just how serious the police are actually taking car crime in the area.

Sorry to see, Jake. :(

Seriously considering splashing out on cctv for the house sometime soon.

be careful with the legal implications though, you may find that without the consent of the scumbags you cannot tape their faces --- even on private land, let alone a public road.

The slough cops are still probably waiting for me to visit them and explain why I had the cheek to videotape two burglars nicking my neighbour's car 3:00 AM :thumbdown

Ok - Controversal but anyone that leaves stuff on show or has a car stereo with the front in place is asking for trouble.

Face it - we live in a thieving scum society. It doesn't matter what car you own, where you park it, how much security you have if you have something knickable some evil b@stard will damage your car to get it and not give a flying f*ck about it.

We all need to wake up and be less trusting in life.