The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Parts

Nic

I'm sourcing a new TRD Steering Wheel for a member next week, if there's anyone else who wants one, please pm or email me for details. These can only be fitted to Supras with steering wheel airbags and not all models are compatible, so I will need your frame/model number to check. Colours available Black, Blue/Black, Red/Black.

I am also sourcing a set of TRD Locking Wheel Nuts and TRD Dust Caps for another member, again pm or email me for details

steering_wheel.jpg

p_lugnut.jpg

lockmut3.jpg

lockmut1.jpg

p_acce-2-2.jpg

What is the price for TRD Steering Wheel with airbag? I want black/black for 93 TT. Please post the price here directly. Thanks!

Ken you are a TRD internet dealer, you live in Hong Kong and you want to buy from me?

As I stated in my first post, if anyone is interested in TRD parts, please pm or email me for details.

Guest KARacing
Ken you are a TRD internet dealer, you live in Hong Kong and you want to buy from me?

As I stated in my first post, if anyone is interested in TRD parts, please pm or email me for details.

Why not? Maybe you have a good price for me. BTW, are you getting the parts from toms/trd? I heard they are closing down soon because they got banned from TRD Japan for selling TRD Parts since they are FAKE trd dealer in HK. Be careful Nic :(

Why not? Maybe you have a good price for me. BTW, are you getting the parts from toms/trd? I heard they are closing down soon because they got banned from TRD Japan for selling TRD Parts since they are FAKE trd dealer in HK. Be careful Nic :(

Ken you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and it seems you know less about me, than I do about you. I know why you've got a grudge against Toms/TRD, making slanderous statements on a public forum can be dangerous.

Guest KARacing
Ken you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and it seems you know less about me, than I do about you. I know why you've got a grudge against Toms/TRD, making slanderous statements on a public forum can be dangerous.

Nic,

I think i know Toms/TRD history more than you do (100% for sure). Do you know about their background and how they started the business? I have no grudge about them but I just hate their lie. If you think i am making slanderous statement about them. You are welcome to ask this shop to sue me anytime and we will see who will lose this case in the court. BTW, i told you this information because i know you are a customer from them. I just dont want to see you getting rip off from them in one day. We both are from HK and members on here. We should help each other and stay away from bad list shop in HK. Cheers :grouphug:

Guest KARacing
Thank you Ken for your kind offer, I have lived and worked in HK for a long time and know full well how things work here, so I think I'll manage.

Anytime and we should meet up for HK Supra meet in one day :)