The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opions again please

Guest L80OUS

Stil looking for my next motor, but this wont be happening till next year..

4.2 Cerbera or 5.7 C5 Corvette

Which would you go for? I looking to spend 14K on either or them but I stuck for choice, I will miss the supra though :violin:

No question in my mind then, the TVR but I'd keep saving and get the 4.5

true the 4.5 is just above the mid 3's to 0-60mph, 4.2 about 4 flat i think, still enough to kill ones self :sly:

Hmm bare in mind that both these car's are straight line cars and dont like corners too much why not go for a smaller TVR instead of a Cerbera for examble tuscan or Griff 500, As for the not very reliable part thats a bit of an old wifes tale they are just not as reliable as other car's in that price braket.

Guest KARacing

Bob,

I think I will have the pictures of my full race Supra in mid of 2006. I just bought a 93 NA Manual for $2200 in GBP last week. Right now, I am finding the 3S-GTE engine from Japan. Once I found one, I can start my project right away. Wish me luck :)

Guest KARacing
Yeah, sounds like you're gonna have fun setting that up :) Gonna use the 6 speed Getrag or are you going to stick with the 5 speed?

Best of luck :thumbs:

For the tranny, I havent decided it yet, but dont worry, I will let you know the update of this project :grouphug: