The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance switch

stevie_b

My supra insurance is due for renewal soon. I recently had a small accident in the supra which was not my fault, although the other party is disputing this. I'd like to move insurance companies (to Sky) because I've had a cheaper quote from them with a lower excess.

Do you think changing insurers whilst the accident is being sorted out will affect the outcome of the liability dispute, or cause problems? E.g. are they likely to say "well, Steve's dropped his business with us, stuff him, we won't bother to help him anymore and just admit liability on his behalf".

I'd be really interested to hear what you think.

I dont think they would be able to do that - but unless the full years insurance is up - some will make a charge to cancel...

Do you pay monthly?? How far into the year are you ?? You will probably loose a years no claims then if you cancel - is it worth it??

I would prob let the term finish and look elsewhere then, rather than leave them...

Depends on the answers above! !