The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who wants a cheap NOBLE!!!!

lockys96

Am I reading this right ??

Looks to me as if he's found a Noble in the autotrader & wants a £100 starting bid for the contact number.

Legal - probably (binding contract & all that), although the header shows the cars details.

Will he get away with it - probably not but the guys got some front !

cant believe this guy. it's a binding contract if it completes but he'll withdraw the item before the time expires if he aint got enough to win the auction. essentially he intends to bid with your money and if he doesnt win after pocketing some himself, he'll refund the full amount. cheap ' nasty!

The withdraw game doesn't work now, ebay will not allow a seller to close an auction if it's less than 12 hours from the end. Rarely any item makes it's true value until the last few mins, so he's never gonna pull that one off.

I still think he will try to get a deposit by paypal or cheque & then send the buyer a phone number for a Noble that is for sale (as stated in the auction).

He's relying on the fact that so many don't read ads properly and most of us go goggle eyed when we see a bargain !

Problem is too many people dont read the ads properly . . .Im SICK off people asking things that are CLEARLY printed in the ad itself...

Ive now had a Neg feedback (my first in 150ish) cause some tw4t misread the ad - I left him pos feedback (as a favour) and got stabbed in the back!

I honestly think - if you buy an item and pay straight away - how can anyone leave anything other than positive feedback??? But they wait until you leave it first, its blackmail - most annoying (im stopping using it soon, it full of-)

To55ers.

Like I said - NOBODY ACUALLY READS THE TEXT AFTER THE AD TITLE ! !

You could sell:

MKIV SUPRA UK TT - CHEAP - BUY IT NOW £200

(You will actually be bidding for a used toothpick!)

People will still bid for the car - write what you like, Some bloke recently was selling "his wifes farts" WTF - You can find anything

(Apart from some nice cheap mkiv supra alloys)