The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RLTC Digital Adjuster Bargains to be had?

Guest REDD555

All those with RLTC might have heard about the new digital adjuster from Racelogic with all the funky "laptop-less" adjustment and funky display that is just being released.

Whilst surfing I found something interesting that you might want to take a look at to get a bargain ;)

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=163574&page=1&pp=20

£130 sounds like a nice target price don't ya reckon?

Just had a mail from on of the SXOC boys about this. Looks like a good deal to me. Reading the RL stuff it it will allow the in cockpit adjustment of every thing except the ABS pulse count data. I guess this is not a problem as once set this is not altered, but you would still need a lap top to set this up initially. The live graphs good too.

Looks like they only need four more in the GB to achieve the £130+pp

Offer open until 26 September

Just follow the link to the SXOC and say something like "YES PLEASE! Put me down for one in xxxx colour".

I think they only need about 2 more people to hit the £130 + postage mark!!

I'll be honest, not even too bothered about the functionality 'cos the existing control looks so darned 80's compared to this new one. Gotta be done!

Nice one Gaz ... rather keep the money "in house" ;)

I thought the one at SXOC was just for the digital adjuster and Gaz's NEW one for the full RLTC system (with special bonus price for adjuster)?

I thought the one at SXOC was just for the digital adjuster and Gaz's NEW one for the full RLTC system (with special bonus price for adjuster)?

So we all agreed we're stitching up the 200sx owners for their last couple of buyers required to hit the lowest group buy price for them then?

Ah well, reminds me of what I love about the MkIV car community spirit when I visit here................

If you read Envy's post properly you'll see he's offering the digital facis for £130 incl VAT & P&P.

No one on here has put theyre names down and then withdrawn for the sxoc GB so I would hardly call it stitching up ... it called supporting you own forum traders ... one of the reasons they give us good prices to start with. Im sure sxoc club is the same when it comes to supporting their own traders. So get out of your pram and pick your dummy up.

Community spirit only works as long as it doesnt effect your own community first ... something else Im sure the sxoc club would agree with

Quote from Mike of RLTC fame over at SXOC forum:

"I spoke to Gareth from Envy yesterday. He is going to organise a GB for whole systems on the MKIV board, and is pointing users from there who already have TC and want the upgrade to this GB.

All Supra chappies who want the Digi Adjuster - please post on here or send me an email and I'll add you to the list with pleasure."

Alright? Not quite what's happening is it? I had already edited my post after reading it back to myself and it sounded a little harsh but I must have missed you quoting me and referencing prams and dummy's by about 5 mins? Nice.

By the way, I have a nice die-cast model of the Supra your's is almost a copy of. Very nice.

One day I'll grow up and buy a real car like a Supra. Hang on, I'm on my 3rd? Must really like 'em. ;)

Sorry Gaz. Sorry community. :(

Didn't realise we were all seperate community's cos we drive different cars. I haven't even put my name down for one yet but will go where it's cheapest now I suppose.

Just thought they were kind enough to extend their offer to us and we ended up stitching them on first impression. No harm done. All friends and all getting good prices I hope. Besides Gaz, I thought you sold stuff for loads of cars, not just Supra's? I take it your not actively trading on other car forums by your reply?

Hi Red, no need to apologise - at least to me!

At the end of the day I am making nothing on the adjusters, of most of the options on the RLTC, just a few quid on each full system.

At the end of the day, you can buy from SXOC or here!

Mike knows the situation and doesn't care if the orders come from here or there!

Now its friday, the weekend, everyone play nice :)

Gaz.

God Bless good manners Gaz.

Must admit I end up losing it sometimes but then read back some of my sh*te and edit it again. THEN get wound up again cos someone caught and quoted it before I did. LOL, must be why there's so many edit's on posts everywhere. LOL.

Funny places forums. Not like a conversation that's soon forgotten and no one cares what they say to people they are likely never to meet. Ah well.

Here's hoping for sunshine :) Cheers mate.

Hi Guys,

I've just spoken to Mike at RLTC and we've agreed to it this way because the issue is getting somewhat complicated.

Full RLTC systems can be bought through us on this group buy. With your system you can have either the digital adjuster or the old type manual adjuster.

If you JUST want the digital adjuster, please join the SXOC group buy.

This makes things much much easier to manage.

Hope that makes sense for all involved.

Regards,

Gaz.