The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washer Jets

edd_t

Hey ppl. Another newbie question im afraid!

Have looked in the FAQ but no luck. And you'll probably slap me for how dumb this is.

Last night needed to use the washer jets for the first time! And could I work out how to, no! Pulled and pressed everything I could but no water came out. What should I be doing?

I havnt had a chance to check the washer bottle yet cos the car is in the garage today getting a new alarm fitted, but will check later when i get it home.

Thankyou :)

I'll try that tonight, was driving at about 80 at the time, so couldnt really hear much!

is there anywhere, previous threads, that have diagrams for all this stuff, and like what everything is under the bonnet? could do with that considering i have no hand book :(

You sure? As mines a facelift and mines on the button? Mine is a TT, but they would not make a different system for the NA.

PMSL!! Am I sure????!!! Pretty sure that the pull method has worked for the last 2 years and 10 months ;)

I had a helluva time getting used to Keith's pressy button on the UK, I thought it was just a wierd UK thing, but my brothers Jap one has the pressy thing too!

PMSL!! Am I sure????!!! Pretty sure that the pull method has worked for the last 2 years and 10 months ;)

I had a helluva time getting used to Keith's pressy button on the UK, I thought it was just a wierd UK thing, but my brothers Jap one has the pressy thing too!

You sure you've got a soop? :tongue:

Very strange that you don't have the button, does it actually have a button on it then or not? Also what do VVTi owners have, button or pull stick?