The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MkIV Non Turbo Exaust System & Brakes

Matt 6

I am after a full performance exhaust system for my 1995 Non Turbo Supra and can't seem to find one anywhere new or used. Can anyone help me and suggest where I might find something?

Also I am about ready for brake pads all round, looks like I have got EBC Green Stuff pads in the front at the min and standard in the rear. Where is a good place to buy pads and discs?

Any help is greatfully recieved.

Hello.......think your best bet is to get a new one !! ive missed 3 used hks draggers on here now and the last geezer had me waiting weeks and that came to nothing in the end !!! im not knocking other sellers on here and maybe ive just been unlucky. :D

for your pads i'd suggest getting some of Chris Wilson's fast road pads (you'll find him on him if you didn't know that already).

i've just bought an exhaust for myself for my '94 N/A and decided against the NUR as it may have been too loud for me and it hangs a little lower than most exhausts (i live in the highlands!).

In the end i went for an Apexi N1 EVO from Whifbitz which actually worked out cheaper than a NUR (unless you get on the groupbuy that Miami GT are doing that is) at £507....

my exhaust should arrive next week at latest i think so can let you know what i think once it's fitted if you like mate.

:thumbs: