The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk Spec £6500

Pig

Obviously as expected too good to be true. I went to have a look cause i was so gutted that i had paid so much more for mine. The seller (dealer) pretended to know nothing on the phone so i thought i had the upper hand with him not realising about uk specs. More fool me, he pleeded ignorance the whole time....but to the point the car is a shambles its been in more accidents than iv had hot dinners, and fixed......barely parts not lining up properly and the backs are shot wierd movments up and down on the pedal when braking.... anyway just thought i would share that incase any one is planning a long journey for it.

Relax mate, there are good deals out there, just this one was a dog.

Keep looking.

I paid peanuts for mine, UKSpec as well, and although I expected things to be wrong, it turns out the car was totally mint.

If in doubt, take someone with you who knows supras well.

I was gonna go view the one in the pic that was for sale in Sevenoaks - but the chap said it had 7/8 owners and he was supposed to get back to me re the sort of history it had - (he never did nor did he reply to my e-mails)

Had an inckling it may be a bit of a shodder!!

Anyway good job you posted up as it saved me from a 500-mile round trip :)

Rash.