The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP! Missing De-cat pipe.

albundy68

Hi all, some may, some may not know of my supra saga, i wont go into it because it'll take forever...

But my car was at Dudes for some serious work (fitting of TRD widearch kit), when he errrm, 'was called away' :taped:

This left me with a car at dudes in bits (LOTS of bits), a job 50% paid for which wasnt even close to 50% complete, and a major problem.

At quite a cost to myself i've had the car shipped up to envy so they can finish the job, (Kev n Gaz have been spot on and have made it as cheap as they possibly could). BUT I'm still paying again for work already paid for, and had to pay over 500 quid to get it out of dudes and up to envy.

:violin:

Anyway, lets just say the projects costing well into 4 figures more than it should have... (and it was never cheap to start with!!!)

Then to make things worse, (and the point of the post) some things have gone missing while my car was at dudes.

- A j-spec double de-cat that i bought from dude while my car was there, (so will have been loose at his yard, or still on the car of whom ever he was selling it for)

- A set of brand new denso IK22 plugs

- A rear boot latch.

If anyone thats picked things up from Dude's over the last few months has accidently acquired any of the above, could they let me know, it'd mean a lot to me if i could avoid further loss of cash replacing them.

Also branners suggested that someone might have something simmilar to the above bits that they could donate or let me have cheap, if so that'd be well appreciated.

Ok end of essay/rant, thanks for reading, (i do go on...)

And watch out for some pics of the car comming in the next couple of weeks!

Mate,

haven't any jap spec decat's, but i have got spare first stage cat's for both a jap spec TT and a jap spec NA. Have got second stage cat for jap spec NA (actually, I think this item might be the same for jap spec TT). All in pretty good condition, welcome to whichever you need for free (well, postage of course) if it gets you on the road.

Simon

cheers for the offer simon!!!

but its ok, i have the cats, still on the car.

The de-cat was bought, paid for, then went missing from dudes without me even seeing it, nevermind getting it on the car! :(

Think i know what happened to the plugs, though it wasnt the person that ended up with them's fault.

• 3 weeks later...

bah!

For a second there i thought you were going to offer me a free de-cat!!! lol

cheers for the compliment though, it does seem to be comming together nicely thanks to Kev and the envy boyz who have been absolutely spot on!!!

(thats 999,999 shameless plugs i still owe you Kev/Gaz LOL)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
bah!

For a second there i thought you were going to offer me a free de-cat!!! lol

cheers for the compliment though, it does seem to be comming together nicely thanks to Kev and the envy boyz who have been absolutely spot on!!!

(thats 999,999 shameless plugs i still owe you Kev/Gaz LOL)

any pics of your motor mate ?:)

• 2 months later...