The mkiv Supra Owners Club

most expensive optimax in the country ?

paul mac

What annoys me more than the actual price is the way they up the price of the same petrol - the tanks are full one day and it's £x, the next day it goes up to £x despite it being the same stuff. They shouldn't be allowed to change the price until it all runs out and new, more expensive, stuff is delivered.

And as shown where I live they deliver to a garage in one location and it's one price and then they take the same stuff to another one a couple of miles away and it's a couple of pence more or less for the exact same stuff. If Tesco did that with black pudding there would be a riot.

Tescos fuel alledgedly comes from Esso, aledgedly with additives removed to keep costs down....Essos fuel alledgedly sometimes comes from various origins, shared by others such as Shell, BP etc, depending on areas supplied and quantities purchased.....the info on the internet is a web of miss-information, but I havent seen an Esso outlet selling 99 octane ??