The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what type of number plate looks best

Suprasteve

On the front i had a Motorbike style one and looked fine to me at the time. Recently bought a very small rectangular one that fits the plate holder perfectly, cost a tenner and IMO looks miles better than the motorbike one. At the time i liked the bike one but wouldnt go back now.

Click the link in my sig, i think there are a few pics withthe old one and one with the new one. See what you think but id go for a small rectangular one.

**Hijack**

Hell yeah baby!!!! :D Pictures

The legal side of not having the plate i'm not 100% sure on. I've had it missing now for about 2/3 months and i've only been talked to once and that was the day after doing it. I have a brand new front plate in the car with me and the brackets and i'll explain that i need to get a drill bit for drill which i only found missing today :p Think they can give me a fine of £30 if they want :(