The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another chav related incident :(

SupraStar 3000

:(

Whilst returning home in the supra from a saturday night I came across a group of neanderthal chavs.

Then directly infront of me in the pitch black was a line of empty glass bottles. With no room to break or turn i ran over a bottle "Bang".

Not good I thought :(

Fearing the tw@ts my be armed with more bottles I quickly decide to drive on until out of 'throwing range'.

With the hazard lights on, I pull into a bus stop, jump out and preparing to snap a few bones give chase. But in a second theyl had all disappeared into the darkness and a travelers camp / fairground park.

Returning home i have found no visible damage but as you can imagine Im insane with rage.

This kinda thing happens all to often and is destroying our community and country.

not a very happy bunny :complain:

Sorry to hear this, hope there's no damage :(

They need killing, plain and simple. There's a difference between the mischief I'm sure a lot us got up to as kids and the random acts of damage that these b**stards are causing.

Looked ok, but its too dark to really see and Im not in the best frame of mind to be finding damage. God knows the consequence if I do. :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear that Ed.

Last night I returned to my car to find the bonnet covered in some weird sticky mess that it looked like someone had rubbed their fingers all over with. I mean...why?!

I managed to run over a bottle in France and was v.worried it'd flatten the tyre. Didn't fancy wandering around saying "Ou est le tyre shoppe?"

simple answer - track them down and put lots of broken glass round their house/caravan

That is not such a bad idea, if you think about it. Returning a good deed is the Christian way :D

I have followed at a distance some punks who had been vandalising everything in their path, including my other car, which is normally parked on the road. The cops were refusing even to give a crime number, they don't want to soil their books with such petty instances.

This time I managed to refrain myself, become invisible and follow my good friend all the way to his house (not too far as it happens)

At that moment I had the advantage for a change. He didn't know who I was, or that I knew. He didn't live in a caravan, and he, too, had a car.

What goes round, comes round. Nature's way.

It felt nice. :respekt:

At that moment I had the advantage for a change. He didn't know who I was, or that I knew. He didn't live in a caravan, and he, too, had a car.

Huzzah! It's the only thing that these idiots understand...but then their mentality is probably to go do it to some other people as he's had it done to him..

you still know where he lives, he hasn't moved yet (until the social services take over, lol...)

On one occassion, I had to go and knock on the door of a good neighbour (after following his playful children who were setting fire to hedges etc)

I showed him the damage, and asked him to sign a petition of all local residents to issue and ASBO to the perpetrators. (bullshit, no neighbour was brave enough to stand up to that bully, he didn't know I was bluffing though)

The incidents stopped point blank.

That is not such a bad idea, if you think about it. Returning a good deed is the Christian way :D

I have followed at a distance some punks who had been vandalising everything in their path, including my other car, which is normally parked on the road. The cops were refusing even to give a crime number, they don't want to soil their books with such petty instances.

This time I managed to refrain myself, become invisible and follow my good friend all the way to his house (not too far as it happens)

Classic!

you still know where he lives, he hasn't moved yet (until the social services take over, lol...)

On one occassion, I had to go and knock on the door of a good neighbour (after following his playful children who were setting fire to hedges etc)

I showed him the damage, and asked him to sign a petition of all local residents to issue and ASBO to the perpetrators. (bullshit, no neighbour was brave enough to stand up to that bully, he didn't know I was bluffing though)

The incidents stopped point blank.

Classic! :)

You may remember a couple of months ago I had some issues with a boy of one of the guys who has a flat below mine. Basically they Dad would bugger off during the week and the boy would have free reign, which included bringing all his mates around till 2-3am during the week, whereabouts they would start to wreak havoc on all and sundry.

I eventually had enough and waited until his Dad was in and he was out, and then went to see his old man. I just explained very politely that myself and the other neighbours had been having an issue with the noise and general intimidation that the dozen 15-17 year olds were causing. He simply said thanks for bringing it to his attention, and then said "I promise you won't have any problems again".

Now the worrying thing is, we haven't had any problems. I mean not one. To be honest, I've not even seen the boy since. If it wasn't for the fact he was a little shite, I may even be a bit worried for his welfare, it's been that quiet. Oh well, make hay whilst the sun shines I suppose!

morning chaps :)

ok, so I think i've be lucky as my tyres 'seem' ok.

Its raining hard, so don't fancy getting wet to look for body damage.

Police are a joke.

In the past I've contacted the local cops but had/heard nothin back. No help, No support, No crime number,... absolutely nothin.

Then, last time a kid nicked my air caps off my wheels and I reported it but told them wasn't worth any follow up action as it was only a small incident.

So why did they send a cop car, two follow-up phone calls and a fookin support and counseling booklet for people who are effected by crime! Idiots!!!

Right!,..... whos up for setting up a lynch mob posie.

We capture the poor unfortunate scum bags and "rehabilitate" them back into the community with a new outlook on behaviour