The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new zorst!!! finally

BURT

as the title says

getting my zorst and de-cats fitted today by zecca @ trac-art, atlast my car will make sounds other than whistling turbo's, ind-kit and ssqv, i cant wait.

after sat on the gumball when going through tunnels or cruising through the high st every bodys cars were making those glorious sounds, then came mine, IN STEALTH MODE!!! YOU COULDN'T HEAR IT. Not any more peeps, now she roars as opposed to purring. :D :D :D

oh yeah baby!!! full decats are going on, wanted a blitz nur but they are on stop till the end of sep, so went for hks super dragger as it gives the same performance.

i'm at trac-art now using there pc and drinking tea, hows that for service? :thumbs: :thumbs:

WELL, at zecca's yesterday ( http://www.trac-art.co.uk) not only did i have the new zorst fitted, (the bollocks it does sound) he also fitted the de-cats which are their own, made by themselves, were i might add a fantastic fit, if i had known of the quality earlier i may have attempted to fit them myself,

they then found that it had denso plugs in it with az 1.1mm gap and should as u may know be 0.8mm so they replaced the plugs so now she's running like a dream,

after the test drive zecca noticed that my car hanled like a pram as it was set up for drifting ( no fucking wonder i lost the back end) so they very kindely changed the set up for me aswell,

after a whole day out at trac-art my car is now running and handling like a different car,

thanks to you all at trac-art and the fantastic service i recieved.

cheers lee aka burt