The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I cant believe I own a fkin Supra!!!!

Getrag

I know what you mean. I love coming back to her and seeing how amazing she looks. Most times, if people are near her, I blip the alarm as I get close so they can tell I own her. What a show-off but I love her. Passed some schoolkids this afternoon, window down and heard a chant of Suuupra, suuuupra. Made my week, that did.

Just thought id say what i feel right now :D

After years of saving and looking at them I finally got it. Gorgeous and fast as fook.

For you's that want it, keep pushing for it.....

i know what you mean matey, had 2mnths only but can't stop looking out the window at her, my missus has never had so much competition, still it keeps her on her toes ah :eyebrows:

I too assumed you had a Supra for years...ahh well congratulations..only getting one eventually just been looking at the pics.,looks well nice.

Its a funny ole thing this BBS...when I first joined it most people on here then thought I was new to Supras...and it was almost like they wanted some kind of respect from me...but I'd owned my previous (UK) mkiv Supra since 97 and been a member of the UK Supras Group...

nice to have a car that still makes you smile every time isn't it :woot:

I know what you mean. I love coming back to her and seeing how amazing she looks. Most times, if people are near her, I blip the alarm as I get close so they can tell I own her. What a show-off but I love her. Passed some schoolkids this afternoon, window down and heard a chant of Suuupra, suuuupra. Made my week, that did.

lol around my way my car has attracted a fan-base from the local kids, I was washing it the other day and the little lad came over to me and was chatting, I asked "so what's your favourite car then?" - expecting him to say Ferrari or something (wouldn’t blame him) and he said "The Supra!". It might have been the social pressure though lol.

Last night I was waiting to get a kebab (was hungry!) and this drunk chap came past and was gob smacked. he said "wow what is it!? It's got so much erm like so much erm like err" so I offered "road presence?" and he said “hey yeah that’s it”, we chatted about it and he was obviously impressed and then he went off up the road going "fecking hell" and so on... think he liked it.

Ahh it’s the little things make you smile :)

still makes me smile when, cleaning, driving, sneaking a look out of window, and when i come home in the 205. Something to be prowd of for sure!!. thankyou toyota.... :thanks: :thanks:

tt steve.

or in my case

still makes me smile when, cleaning, driving, sneaking a look out of window, and when i come home in the 306. Something to be proud of for sure!!. thankyou toyota.... :thanks: :thanks: