The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i feel so stupid!!!

Robert

ok, well i thought id take the drivers side rear wheel off to have a look at the handbrake shoe and so i fixed that little problem so then i go to put the wheel back on and for the life of me i couldnt get it on :shrug: , i tried different positions :tongue: and tried as hard as i could but no luck, by the way the wheel is either 19x9.5 or 19x10, all that effort got me a nice swollen right hand and then i came out with the bright idea to try and balance the wheel on my feet then push it on and guess what....my ankle is now killing me and as the wheel was on my foot i tried to line the bolts up with the holes with my finger and low and behold the wheel drops a bit and the bolt goes into my index finger!!!! As there is no one about to help ive called out the break down serivce i get free with admiral......i feel STUPID!!!

lol but what was the problem? couldn't get it located on the center? sometimes tricky but surely not that hard! If the wheel is really big and heavy, sit on your arse and use both hands plus leaverage from your legs to manhandle it into place, with wheelnuts at the ready!

If you can't fit the wheel, should you be a supra owner? :p saying that, I've had trouble jacking the car for which I need to make a seperate thread!

ok people no more robert bashing lol, i hit my bloddy hand today and i couldnt keep a steady hand so that my excuse, ive just put the wheel back on and called the break down people off, you should have see the dirty look i got from my girlfriend.....boi!!!!

how you raullure, Every time I hear from you your covered in bruises and having trouble with your wheels

hello mate, hows the diffuser lol, i want it back now i have a different supra :p hope everythings good with you and i do go through a few months where i dont injury myself :read:

Yeah it dose look wonky in that picture id only just fitted it and couldn’t get a proper fixing point on the exhaust side at the time, witch is why it looks lower. As for the effect it has I didn’t have much to worry about when booting it down the two mile straight at bruntingthorpe were the picture was taken