The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Must be a ebay scam

chazuk

Found this on ebay earlier! nice looking car. Just 6k made me thought it must be a hoax so I emailed the guy and I got this in reply .

Hello,

I received your email regarding my car.

First i want you to know that for the moment i'm in Romania for a special reason.My cousin just died in a tragic car accident, and my real duty is to sell all he owned here, his house and this car.

The car is in perfect condition, with no scarches on it,no dammage..It has a title clear wich you will recive along with the car and two rows of keys.I forgot to tell you that the shipping is free if you pay the amount that i asked.The buy it now price is 6.000.00 GBP, and i want a deposit of 3000 GBP.

Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Cargo Service and will take no more then 2-3 days.

The buyer will receive this along with all papers and recipts that he needs

to register it in his name.He will receive the TITLE,keys,owner manual...

Regarding the payment i will like to use eBay security transaction like a 3`rd party to our deal.

If you really want to buy the car please get back to me, I will need your shipping address,your full name, and your eBay user id, so i can send it to eBay and start the process.

Best Regards

:music: :Pling:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-Toyota-Supra-1004BHP_W0QQitemZ4573701818QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just had a reply from the bloke I am not sure what he is up to.

there is no problem if you want to fly here, but first of all you have to send me your full name , shipping address and your ebay user id so i can send them to ebay to start the transaction.

Thank you

Me ;

Ok ,I would like to fly over and look at the car ,and

if I like I will pay there and then. Is this ok ?