The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hks F-con V

SupraTT2004

Alex, I belive the problem is not the fact that Abbey do not want to tune it, I think the problem is that it might be either locked or because it is a Japanese installed unit. I am not totally certain but I think the UK tuners have issues tuning the older japanese installed FCON units...

Mind you it would not surprise me that they could infact do something with it but because of the added hassle would rather say no and try to sell the customer a brand new unit.

My friend just had the same issue come up and Abbey told him the same thing.

Hi terry,

what you mean they aren't great units?

Do you think I am better off trying to sell it and get something different.

Just got off the phone from TDI. well... they got the software but he said he doesnt no if it works still??? exactly, Also he didnt sound very confident.

in 2 minds at the moment. dont no what to do. really

edit: also just rung HKS europe, they dont do mapping. ring TDI. lol

You learn something everyday, but am i correct that you could chop out the f con, rejoin any wires that need to be and use it as a fields harness?

This could be a cheap source of harneses in the UK.

Probably, but it is certainly not a cheap alternative, as they cost more than the field harness.