The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all owners with overfenders

Suprachargedtt

Hi

Ive done a lot of searching but cant find what im looking for, im getting a set of overfenders to fit over my veilside kit and as you know these widen the arches, what size wheels are you guys who have these useing? or do you just put on some spacers?

Cheers

James

Im running 18x10 (275/35/18) front and 18x12 (335/30/18) rears. :clap:

:love: :respekt:

Where did you get them from as i have been looking around and im finding that alot of people dont do a 12" rear! I am on a limited budget too so i cant spend thousands on them either :cry:

The previous owner fitted them but he got them from America apparently .. work out a lot cheaper. Not sure where from though ... I suspect MVP

ive just fitted them to mine. i still have the 10" wheel with 275/35/18 at the moment and it doesnt look too bad. i may try some spacers to bring them out a bit when i decide what route to take. the fronts are still 9" 255/35/18 too. the front fenders from veilside dont really widen the front, they are just cosmetic. can get you a couple of pics later if you like

• 6 months later...
I have the same question now

Have a set of Blitz 19" Technos to go on - 275/35 on the rears and 235's on the front

I am afraid these will not fill out the arch enough...

Any suggestions on spacers etc?

Speak to Ibrar. He will tell you how to measure them and arrange the corect spacer to bring the wheel out perfectly.

i know im not of great knowledge but someone told me not to put spacers as they affect the drive:rolleyes:

There are spacers and spacers my friend. The thread you are refering to suggested using 80mm spacers. That was dangerous in the extreme!

Guys

How do you go about fitting the spacers? I was looking at my wheels the other day and they are fitted on using studs. If you put spacers behind your wheels, will there be enough thread to still be able to tighten them on properly or do you need to get longer threads fitted as well? (if that makes sense!!!)

Nick