The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk tt registered in n.ireland

DBR

this is probly a stupid question but is a tt that was first registered in nortern ireland a uk spec........ just thinkin' euro models might hav e been sold in n.ireland :looney: :looney: :looney:

and did the euro spec have all the uk goodies.... bonnet scoop, front spoiler etc.?

This query doesn`t relate to that 42k mile silver UK 6spd whose thread was deleted today? If it`s that one it originated a few miles from me.... a very genuine motor i hear :rolleyes:
Why the :rolleyes? If you know something about this car not being pukka it would be good if you say so before a member of this site buys it.

Thanks

Why the :rolleyes? If you know something about this car not being pukka it would be good if you say so before a member of this site buys it.

Thanks

The :rolleyes: possibly the wrong selection

should have been :ecstatic: :ecstatic: maybe!

It`s probably the UK silver 42k one that sat over here in someones garage with a sheet over it. Chiefgroover knows more about it. I tried searching for that one for months.

The original poster should have first refusal on it i reckon.

Hi guys/gals,

how you all doing..? I am the proud owner of the Supra in question, It is a UK CAR 6-Speed manual done 42k with a Full Service History - Totally genuine and honest. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't. I have owned around 9 UK Soops and this is the 2nd manual that i have owned.

Some of you may remember me from the Northern meet @ Showcase in my Honda NSX (I came wuth Fizz in a blue MR2 Turbo)

Anyway if there is a meet locally i am more than happy to bring the car down and show you all it - however gotta be local as i dont want to put too much mileage onto it.. :)

the car is a real gem - I am known on the Toyota Owners Club and you are more than welcome to ask any questions about me or the quality of my cars on there, as i have sold a few toc members cars (Supra's MR2's etc etc..)

I travel throughout the UK to buy my cars off private individuals - if it doesn't meet my VERY HIGH standards - i wont buy it - simple as that....!

Cheers

Rash.

Hi,

some1 you know? yes (I'm sure he'll introduce himself) however the chap that bought it saw it on the TOC.. And was actually one of the first few people to enquire about it before Max.

Cheers - Rash.

Hi,

some1 you know? yes (I'm sure he'll introduce himself) however the chap that bought it saw it on the TOC.. And was actually one of the first few people to enquire about it before Max.

Cheers - Rash.

that would be me!, as rash said i was one of the first to call him on this motor, but i decided to keep it on the low down :hide: ..... for obvious reasons...........sorry peeps,

I would just like to add Rash is a top bloke!, ive been speaking to him on an off ever since i was going to get my first supra from him a year back....... he has been very helpfull to me giving advice on the other suups i went to see, i have also spoken to others that have baught from him and all have been supplied top motors :woot: ..... lets just hope this is another rash special!! :D .................... him and his partner in crime (soz cant remember his name) are nice blokes to deal with!!!!! cheers RA MOTORS,

ps RASH guess what took me 5 hrs to get there.............an u laughed, BUT

took me 6 to get back *LOL* (journey well worth it though m8)

• 1 month later...

Just noticed this post.

AFAIK this car has NEVER been out on a wet day, and is showroom condition 100%. Yeah I know it sounds impossible, but AFAIK there was three silver UK supras in N.I. that went to low mileage homes. One being mine, this being a second and a chap from Armagh has the 3rd. Mine was probably the roughest one due to everyday use (about 2 miles a day by the first owner). Other two cars were garage toys, ever polished and pampered but 100% stock.