The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk tt pics/query

DBR

Guys/girls what do you think of this engine bay, does it look like one that’s only done 40k, mines on 60k and puts this one to shame in the way of tidiness/clean’ness, (also the layout seems to be slightly different to mine, could this be because mines ’93 and this is 95’, and the engine cover seems to have been re-spayed, isn’t the twin turbo logo usually silver?

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5237/p20606460za.th.jpg

And what do you think of this interior, does the leather look like its only been used for 40k, wasn’t too sure myself??

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9344/p20606486ze.th.jpg

And seller got this car from Ireland are there extra worries for me there?

We can't see the pics dude, you have to host them on the web somewhere because right now you're pointing us to your hard drive!

can some computer whuzz be so kind to host these pics for me, i remember having a hell of a time trying to get pics up b4

thanks

Hey - i've seen these pics before....... it wouldn't happed to be manual would it? :D

Engine seems fine to me although im no expert....

I'd rather have an honest (dusty!) engine bay than one that's been steam cleaned or jet washed as i feel people that clean engines are always hiding things...

Had this when looking for my scoob - loads of people would have the engine bay looking cleaner than the outside of the car..!!!

Max.

I don't think the spark plug cover (you call it engine cover) has been repainted, it's just the angle of that pic.

Here is a photo of a stock UK cover, the text/logo is a silver ish colour but, both your pic and mine show the cover to be the stock green paint colour .

HTH

uk.JPG

ooooh good spot.

Don't they have them on jspec's ? or US spec's ?

This might be a UK/Euro difference ?

really??!, i know it is definantly a uk spec it was first registered in northern irland from new.........

can someone spread some light on this matter