The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ashamed to lift my head !

monkey76364

I cant belive it !!!!

:complain: :complain: :complain:

Had to pop out last night to get some petrol and some food. As we were driving back through Dartford Kerrie said to me that the car in front was the same colour as mine. Wooow a car with my paint too, I thought mine was almost a one off..... but ohh no its not, an almost identical colour to mine. But thats not what upsets me its the fact that it was on an M reg Nissan Micra :thumbdown :cry: The shame and embarresment. I couldnt belive it of all the cars to be the same kind of colour as mine

How am I going to live this down, is there away to destroy all purple Micras !!!

I thought mine was almost a one off..... but ohh no its not, an almost identical colour to mine.

Lol... a m8 and I were on the road one day, and we saw a granny bustin' out in a purple-flippy micra too... we thought she might be buggin' out to some tunes too, but to our disappointment, she wasn't. I think I know what colour your car is now... sorry to see it on a micra bud!

Hmm... detroy all micras: sneak a diesel only sign on the petrol cap whenever you see one? :eyebrows:

great so what yor all trying to say is i should be 85 driving y purple toy lol ! grrrrrr

edit

"great so what yor all trying to say is i should be 85 driving y PINK toy lol ! grrrrrr"

its a nice colour i wish i coulD have mine sprayed. i hate the black polishing rigmerol....... my choise would be candy pink.. with chrome 20". :p

TT steve.

Hmmm so basically a purple car goes with a purple rinse? :p

lol I agree that black is a 'mare to keep clean, does shine nicely though when polished :)

OMG im not old enough for a purple rinse lol, and im not female lol... :looney:

Purple looks good when all pollished too , but know what you mean black is a bugger to keep nice

• 2 weeks later...
I cant belive it !!!!

:complain: :complain: :complain:

Had to pop out last night to get some petrol and some food. As we were driving back through Dartford Kerrie said to me that the car in front was the same colour as mine. Wooow a car with my paint too, I thought mine was almost a one off..... but ohh no its not, an almost identical colour to mine. But thats not what upsets me its the fact that it was on an M reg Nissan Micra :thumbdown :cry: The shame and embarresment. I couldnt belive it of all the cars to be the same kind of colour as mine

How am I going to live this down, is there away to destroy all purple Micras !!!

I really hope thats not the same shade of purple as mine. If it is i'll join you in that crusade.