The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A shiny black one please

Daston

Hi guys,

Having a hell of a problem keeping my soop nice and shiny no mater what I do I seem to get white water marks any tips that you guys use??

Oh and whats the best thing to do about rust? just had a patch shown though under the seal on the rear window

Cheers fella's

Oh and whats the best thing to do about rust? just had a patch shown though under the seal on the rear window

I've got that too seems to be a common place for trapped water to gather, I;ve seen a few cars with the signs now.

I'll probably either swap the hatch for a CF one at some point or get it fixed, I've had a quote of £250 for a proper window out job and £100 less for a "fix it to sell it" type repair ;)

Oh yeah the washing, I got one of those Flash car wash thingies (from Costco) just to rinse, the soap is crappy but the rinse feature seems to work well

I got one of these too from Costco a few weeks back, soap crap as you say but the rinse was shite too in my case!

Ended up taking it back, good old Costco refunded OK, for information the 'guarantee' on the pack ain't worth a w*ank. You have to send it to some address by 'secure delivery' which would probably cost you half what you paid for it.

Paul