The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What music are you listening to in your Soop?

MichaelG

Hi all :thumbs:

Ok before anyone gets in there first and says "but Michael you dont have a Soop anymore!" lol :innocent: i was just wondering what all you guys and girls listen to on your CD / MP3 / Radios when in the car ?

I am sitting here bored at work, trying to find some cracking music to download for going away......and me old napper is a-blank! :help:

Anyone got any good recommendations ? I am open to anything, i listen to a wide range of stuff, mainly R&B and stuff like that, Ludacris, Usher, Jamiroquai, hmmm......50 Cent, and even like stuff like Nelly Furtado etc etc .....

No am not :limp: before anyone asks lol :tongue:

Like everything but not "too keen" on heavy metal etc......bear in mind i am 28 so not into Bob The Builder themes etc :clap:

Any suggestions for good new / oldie tunes most welcome peeps !!

Thanks !!

Michael :thumbs:

Guest Terry S

Was it "Traveling without Moving"? You can hear the notchy lambo gear changes LOL

Anyway, generally have G&R in the Supra to remain mellow whilst driving...

Guest Terry S
I heard about your passion for Guns n Roses, Matt said he was trying to set up your system and every disc in your changer was them!

Chantelle

Matt is listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince read by Stephen Fry

LOL can't beat good hard rock eh ;)

Not surprised with Matt's choice, I heard he models himself on young Mr Potter...

Foo Fighters Latest, Mint Royales Latest SIngle (From the Golf Ad), Jamiroquai's latest album, Ministry of Sound Summer Annual 2005, Rennaisance Revival? (the latest Classics album), Coldplay X+Y, Kanye Wests latest album, James Blunts Latest, Forever Faithless, Gorillaz Demon Days, The Killers, Gwen Stefani Love honour baby?, BEP Monkey Business.

All just about fits into MP3 headunit and 6 disc changer......

Foo Fighters Latest, Mint Royales Latest SIngle (From the Golf Ad), Jamiroquai's latest album, Ministry of Sound Summer Annual 2005, Coldplay X+Y, Kanye Wests latest album, James Blunts Latest, Forever Faithless, Gorillaz Demon Days, The Killers, Gwen Stefani Love honour baby?,

Had to trim a few, but nearly the same.

Ravology, The bands 2, and a few others but can't think.