The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Has Gone

Stu_Fraser

Well my Supra finally went to its new owner today, could have cried when it pulled out of my street with someone else driving it :cry:

Ive had loads of fun owning the car and was gutted to have to sell her, not to worry though im sure ill get another someday :p

Dont worry though people i will be sticking around on the forum :sly:

Sorry Stu, I really felt for you. It was good to meet you though.

You'll be pleased to know that she's still in one piece, no tickets, no dings just a few new dead flys...:)

Hope to see you again at some meets maybe

As you said though at least now you know Jurgen, and you'll be able to jump straight in with a pre-modded beast, and lets face it 5 mins from Envy (only cos I got a wee bit lost) and you're not going to stay away for long.

Btw. Kev and his mechanical genius thought it had only just had an oil and filter change, you didn't get one done for the MOT did you, or do they just have really long memories (from March)

INSANE FOOL!!! GET OFF THE FORUM!!! gutted for ya mate, but get the house sorted, then get a beast of a supra in a year or so. It's not the end of the world. Hope you still turn up at meets etc

Your a cheeky sod Ro, but aye im gonna stick around and maybe turn up at one or two meets. If i do get another Sup deffo gonna get a pre modded one and save some pennies :eyebrows:

You'll be pleased to know that she's still in one piece, no tickets, no dings just a few new dead flys...

Pleased you got home in one piece mike, did you have fun on the way back?

Btw. Kev and his mechanical genius thought it had only just had an oil and filter change, you didn't get one done for the MOT did you, or do they just have really long memories

Nah it was march, did mention to Kev that i wanted it doing next month so maybe he just got his wires crossed :rolleyes:

I know how you feel mate !

Mine has been gone 3 weeks and i cant find it in me to remove the photo of the old girl off the comp that i have as my wallpaper lol.

Its gutting seeing someone else drive off in something you have put a lot of hard work and time into, but when you look down and see a wedge of cash its slight consolation. :thumbs: ;)

Pleased you got home in one piece mike, did you have fun on the way back?

Hell yes :thumbs:

Nah it was march, did mention to Kev that i wanted it doing next month so maybe he just got his wires crossed :rolleyes:

shame, he talked himself out of a TRD filter and oil change, well I was in the area you know....

Its gutting seeing someone else drive off in something you have put a lot of hard work and time into, but when you look down and see a wedge of cash its slight consolation.

Aye it is Michael but the cash is one bonus :)

Pleased you enjoyed yourself Mike, keep me updated with any developments on the car though will ya :)

Sorry Stu, I really felt for you. It was good to meet you though.

You'll be pleased to know that she's still in one piece, no tickets, no dings just a few new dead flys...:)

Hope to see you again at some meets maybe

As you said though at least now you know Jurgen, and you'll be able to jump straight in with a pre-modded beast, and lets face it 5 mins from Envy (only cos I got a wee bit lost) and you're not going to stay away for long.

Btw. Kev and his mechanical genius thought it had only just had an oil and filter change, you didn't get one done for the MOT did you, or do they just have really long memories (from March)

Ill have to keep a look out for ya mate, although im in the process of moving to Wigan. Mine is a Silver J-spec. Pics in my sig. Good to see someone else from preston.

Gareth, you'll probably miss me on your trips to and from Wigan, I'm in Ashton out towards Blackpool. But would be good to see you about. Now I'm with Supe I feel more complete :)

Out of curiosity where do you go for servicing and work done? oh and do you know a local paint shop who (you trust and) can sort a bit of rust in the gully above the tailgate. or should I be doing this myself.

Cheers mate

Mike

Good luck with it Mike, at least we can't be accused of trying to push things in peoples faces! ;)

Yeah thats true, I can't fault you there :) Sorry I missed you Gaz, I guess you were out on lunch (about 13:00 ish), It was good to meet Kev though, If I'd had my wits with me I'd have dug out the service history Stuart gave me just to check but never mind. :shrug: Next time maybe

Let me know if you need anything for her!

Gaz.

I might be troubling you for a TRD filter and some oil in the near future :p

I'd love to keep the servicing through you guys, I'm just not sure about the 400 mile round trip

Mike

Gareth, you'll probably miss me on your trips to and from Wigan, I'm in Ashton out towards Blackpool. But would be good to see you about. Now I'm with Supe I feel more complete :)

Out of curiosity where do you go for servicing and work done? oh and do you know a local paint shop who (you trust and) can sort a bit of rust in the gully above the tailgate. or should I be doing this myself.

Cheers mate

Mike

Id recommend Chris Wilson from on here for servicing. Im off down there on Friday to pick up some disks. Bit of a trek out but a nice drive down and the guy certainly knows his stuff. Bodyshops, im not sure about that mate cos not had to use one yet.