The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling All Traders!!!!!!

evanshaw

OK Guys, the spacers need to be 12mm in width! I need x 2

And I obviously need the studs to go with these!

Studs themselves need to be 65mm, that includes the thread length and the bit that goes through the spacer and hub, to the bottom of the bit that stops them coming through the hub! (Sorry, not easy to describe that bit!!!!)

Thanks Guys!

Spoke to Ibrar, and he can only get 25mm ones! A little too large me thinks! It's obviously safer to not use spacers at all, but because I can't afford to change my wheels at mo. thaen spacers are my only option, but shorter the better!!!

Gaz?

Can you get larger spacers anywhere else!

N.B. not worried if you don't have them in stock, but can you source reasonably quickly?

Thanks Gaz!

Bought some recently with the studs just looking out there number, you will probably have to organise delivery but I got them collected and had them and the studs within 18 hours....so here goes Greystone Engineering; 115 Roebuck Road; Chessington; KT9 1JZ. Really sorry can't find the phone number..hope you get it sorted.. :rolleyes: