The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front brakes - UK or J spec?

Guest SSS

Right, quick question...

Still finding my way round the new Soop, could someone tell me if these fronts are J or UK spec please? The wheels are 17s.

:thanks:

EDIT: Hmmm, not the best photos I guess! Maybe I need to take some better ones?

DSC00454a.JPG

DSC00455a.JPG

Right, quick question...

Still finding my way round the new Soop, could someone tell me if these fronts are J or UK spec please? The wheels are 17s.

:thanks:

EDIT: Hmmm, not the best photos I guess! Maybe I need to take some better ones?

They be J Spec brakes dude :D

Yep definitely J spec, the UK spec brakes are far superior in terms of stopping power.

I've just finished organising a group buy of brand new UK spec brakes and I'm currently seeing if there is enough interest in organising another, see details [thread=45779]HERE[/thread]

Yep they're just like my j-spec front brakes, you will probably want to consider upgrading those to Uk spec as Nic says, I plan to asap! Many peope have said it's the single most important mod to do on a j-spec car, before you get caught up in the headyness of tuning lol