The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Many thanks to Mark @ Phoenix

Clarkey

Quick thread to say BIG :thanks: to Mark & Paul @ Phoenix (Watford). After my single conversion .. I took my car to Phoenix for Mark to give it a good checking over.

Many thanks Guys!!! :urock: I'm pleased to say, my car was given a full bill of health from Mark and everything is tickity boo. From car servicing to turbo fitting .. recommended! :thumbs: up guys!

Phoenix's contact details are in Terry's sig. Read the thread and buy a Vortex Budget Single at the same time!

Good to meet Foodfreak (Lovely colour!) & Rallure. Good chatting to you guys.

So what sort of cost are you looking at all in with fitting for this ??

Any idea what bhp you producing now ?

I'm loking at a single kit month or so

£4k. My car was already BPU .. exhaust, midpipe, downpipe, FCD, Walbro .. I'd already got those.. and £4k got me .. BL Budget Single, 550cc injectors (cleaned & flowtested), S-AFC2, S-ITC, replacement SMIC (mine was fecked), turbo blanket, AEM WB 02 AFR Gauge.

As far as bhp .. I haven't got a clue till it goes on the rollers for proper setting up. But Paul Mac got 500 horses at Thor .. and my setup is the same as his.

Imo .. I think 1/4 of mile are more accurate as a benchmark than dyno figures.

It's boosting to 1.1Bar at the moment. As I don't have an Aero FPR or Ebc fitted as yet. Then 1.4 Bar.

your wallet won't:D

John

Good to meet you too John .. hopefully see you at some future meets/events.

My wallet started to loose weight the day I got the modding bug! lol

That's very lovely motor you have! :drool: Never seen a RSB Supe before .. only in pictures - and pictures don't do it justice!