PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to Mark @ Phoenix

Clarkey
27-08-05, 17:16
Quick thread to say BIG :thanks: to Mark & Paul @ Phoenix (Watford). After my single conversion .. I took my car to Phoenix for Mark to give it a good checking over.

Many thanks Guys!!! :urock: I'm pleased to say, my car was given a full bill of health from Mark and everything is tickity boo. From car servicing to turbo fitting .. recommended! :thumbs: up guys!

Phoenix's contact details are in Terry's sig (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=25477). Read the thread and buy a Vortex Budget Single at the same time!

Good to meet Foodfreak (Lovely colour!) & Rallure. Good chatting to you guys.

Robert
27-08-05, 17:22
yup i have to agree with you there christian, mark is a great guy. nice talking to you aswell mate, your car sounds amazing too.

Clarkey
27-08-05, 17:34
Thanks mate. Tho - when yours has got that pukka BL 4" exhaust on .. it'll sound the nuts!

Ian R
27-08-05, 17:48
So what sort of cost are you looking at all in with fitting for this ??
Any idea what bhp you producing now ?
I'm loking at a single kit month or so

Clarkey
27-08-05, 17:56
So what sort of cost are you looking at all in with fitting for this ??
Any idea what bhp you producing now ?
I'm loking at a single kit month or so
4k. My car was already BPU .. exhaust, midpipe, downpipe, FCD, Walbro .. I'd already got those.. and 4k got me .. BL Budget Single, 550cc injectors (cleaned & flowtested), S-AFC2, S-ITC, replacement SMIC (mine was fecked), turbo blanket, AEM WB 02 AFR Gauge.

As far as bhp .. I haven't got a clue till it goes on the rollers for proper setting up. But Paul Mac got 500 horses at Thor .. and my setup is the same as his.

Imo .. I think 1/4 of mile are more accurate as a benchmark than dyno figures.

It's boosting to 1.1Bar at the moment. As I don't have an Aero FPR or Ebc fitted as yet. Then 1.4 Bar.

foodfreak
27-08-05, 22:14
Good to meet you Christian.........Hope you carry on enjoying 'single' life:)
your wallet won't:D
John

Clarkey
27-08-05, 23:55
your wallet won't:D
John
Good to meet you too John .. hopefully see you at some future meets/events.

My wallet started to loose weight the day I got the modding bug! lol
That's very lovely motor you have! :drool: Never seen a RSB Supe before .. only in pictures - and pictures don't do it justice!