The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What (or who's) aftermarket steering wheel is this?

Elliot

That was quick! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

While the aftermarket steering wheel crew are here, are there any major problems with changing from stock?

Does it affect the handling?

Also, what is the difference is it between the leather and polyurethane? (apart from being a different material!) :)

I know, I know - the search button is my friend, but wont be able to search until tomorrow night now

It is actually made in HK/China and sold under a few different brand names Issota being one of them. I have the same steering wheel in my car, which I bought under the Kahn brand name. Might be selling mine soon, if you are interested.

See HERE

Is it the silver/black combination? What condition is it? :thanku:

Is it the silver/black combination? What condition is it? :thanku:

Same as photo you posted, black with silver trim, been on car couple of years.

Has no effect on handling, it is a bit weird at first when you change to a smaller, different shaped steering wheel, but you soon get use to it.

OK Nic, keep me updated on whether you are selling or not. I'll probably look into a few others over the weekend to make sure that is the one I want to go for.

If it's been on the car a few years, is it worn at all? Is it leather?

The black part is leather the silver is vinyl, in decent condition just needs a quick polish up and should almost look like new.

OK Nic, keep me updated on whether you are selling or not. I'll probably look into a few others over the weekend to make sure that is the one I want to go for.

If it's been on the car a few years, is it worn at all? Is it leather?

A change in diameter will change the steering speed and effort, other than that it wont change a thing.