The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MR2 Engine Number Location

C33JAY

That's the VIN but it only gives the engine type not the engine number. The number is in a PITA location and stamped onto the block, if my memory serves me right it's under the intake manifold or somewhere daft like that - hard to see with the engine in place!

If all you want is the VIN though SupraTT2004 is spot on, open the bonnet and stand at the front of the car, lean forward and then look back as if you are trying to see your feet, it's there :) If you were the spare you'd be looking at it.

Thanks

But still havent found it or cant see it wherever it is ! it shows where it is in the user manual but again its not very clear ! I dont think I will bother just wanted to see it for myself ... but know the motor is straight with all the rite history etc.

Thanks anyway. :thanks:

CJ