The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Toyota Aluminium Dash Bezels

Nic

Anyone interested in a set of polished ALUMINIUM dash bezels, these are genuine Toyota parts, which I believe are no longer available (only chromed plastic available now I think). I've found 9 sets and probably won't be able to get any more after this, one set is already spoken for so 8 sets up for grabs.

Price will be £72 including airmail.

pics knicked off mkiv.com :thanks:

dsc01231.jpg

Front.jpg

MVC-008S.jpg

MVC-010S.jpg

OEM Part.jpg

:cool: about the dosh.

Still around here - car is now gei wingless and the old Z2's are back on. Must have a meet up soon.

Spend all day at the UK club-audi group waiting for the one message to come in that day if your lucky :tumble: :shrug:

Thank god for this place and I smell a hint of a :hijack:

Back to the show....

Any facelift ones? I've got the placcy ones at the moment and if I get my nice new dash, it would be cool to have some original aliminium ones.

I think the facelift ones were only made in placcy, but will double check.

Only 5 sets left so be quick.

BTW first 3 sets are already on order and will be here in 2-3 weeks, the remaining 6 sets I have order today and they will be here in 4-5 weeks time.

1. Christian

2. Ifran Habib PAID

3. supradibbs

4. nfsjoe

Guest KARacing

Hi Nic,

Do you have one in stock? I want to check them out because I never heard and saw the Genuine Toyota Aluminium Dash Bezels before. All I have seem is plastic and looks Aluminium.

Guest KARacing
Hi Nic,

Do you have one in stock? I want to check them out because I never heard and saw the Genuine Toyota Aluminium Dash Bezels before. All I have seem is plastic and looks Aluminium.

X2

Guest KARacing
word from Nic is that only plastic ones are left. im sure that these will be quality items though, judging from parts Nic has supplied me in the past

Nic said the plastic one looks cheap and no good which I have it in my Supra now and paid $50 in GBP. That is why I want the GENUINE TOYOTA ALUMINUM ONE

Nic said the plastic one looks cheap and no good which I have it in my Supra now and paid $50 in GBP. That is why I want the GENUINE TOYOTA ALUMINUM ONE

Ken you mis-quoted me, this is what I actually said in response to another members comment.

Agree the plastic ones do look a bit cheap...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KARacing
Hi Nic,

X3 :complain: