The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Clothing & Merchandise

Nic

I had a request the other day for prices of a TRD jacket and it got me wondering if there were anyone that wants any TRD clothing or other merchandise. My supplier has quite a bit in stock and I'm sure I can get some good deals if there is interest, perhaps group buy for t-shirts or something? Could be good idea for Christmas pressies, etc?

If you go to this link you can view the range, note there are multiple pages which you need to click to at bottom of the pages.

EDIT: Ah cr*p TRD have just taken down the Spring/Summer page :complain:

http://www.trdparts.jp/wear-goods/index.html

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll put together a price list :thanks:

Cheers Gaz for reminding me, yes the sizes are on the small side and only some of the things are available in different sizes, they do go upto extra extra large (LLL) on some items which would be equivalent to a UK XL. It shows sizes on the website, if any doubt then I can get meaurements.

Cheers Gaz for reminding me, yes the sizes are on the small side and only some of the things are available in different sizes, they do go upto extra large (LL) on some items which would be equivalent to a UK large I believe. It shows sizes on the website, if any doubt then I can get meaurements.

When I last checked (couple of weeks ago), none of the T-shirts were available in anything bigger than the fit all size :(

The Jackets are available is bigger sizes though.

Regards,

Gaz.

hi nic you little entrepenure sp .

do i get the jacket any cheeper now then

We'll see ;)

Peter, can you pm me your height, chest and waist size, I just want to double check that the extra large (LL) size is going to be right size.

When I last checked (couple of weeks ago), none of the T-shirts were available in anything bigger than the fit all size :(

Gaz, there is one T-Shirt, available in White/Black/Red with TRD Logo on Front that is available in L and LL, LL would be equivalent of a UK size Large.

The site is down at the moment so I can't post photo of the one I mean ATM.

Guest KARacing
Unless your a small size, you'd be screwed. The Japanese "Fit all" is tiny.

Regards,

Gaz.

Gaz is right. If you are taller than 180cm or weight over $170lbs. It wont fit for sure.... I am 176cm and weight about 165lbs. It just fit perfectly

Guest KARacing
:mail: all members who asked about specific items.

I have full price list now, unfortunately TRD have just taken the site down, but I'll try to post photos. If anyone wants a price for anything specific let me know.

Hi Nic,

I am interested and can you please post your full price list on here directly. Thanks!

Guest KARacing
TRD must do LARGE sizes as they sell this stuff in USA where large IS LARGE :) (US large is like a UK XL)

Unless TRD stuff sold in US is made in US for the US market ?

TRDUSA and TRDJapan has their own clothing and accessories. I would go with TRD Japan because theirs looks nicer and better quality. Made in Japan is always better than Made in USA :sly: