The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WOHOOO, just bidded on supras!!!!

lockys96

ive had a go on 2 supra's for tomorrows auctions,

im fed up with waiting for something to turn up in southampton auctions, so i thought id may as well go for the direct jap import again,

first im having a bid on this

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1051/1014637qo.jpg

twinturbo 1993 manual 6 speed 105,000km so 60,000 miles

veilside kit, 18 wheels, exhaust, filter.

and secondly if i dont get the above

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2941/1105036sl.jpg

twinturbo 1994 6 speed 97,000km

full bodykit, gauges, 18 split rims, front mount, loads of standard parts included, coilovers, exhaust. many other parts, trd clocks

id prefer the second one, but it comes up after the first, id be happy with the first though, its had a full respray, from white to white.

What you think guys, girls

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can tell you the price of both tomorrow,

im new to supras, i have seen stuff in southampton auctions and its all accident damaged,

i know what im buying here and im dealing with my agent as i did on my last car,

all i can say is that i dont have much chance of getting one over here from private sellers in manual form,

so i have to go this way

simon

mate its just a Bomex, but i havent seen many over here in white with Bomex front bumper. (though someone here has a lovely looking one that went to a meet recently)

Im still considering carbon bonnet and rear wing with carbon insert.

By way do you think your gonna be able to do the 3month wait before you get it :D

10-11 weeks i hope,

ive waited before, for my glanza over 4 months, 3 months without a car,

then had to get through sva, long wait,

i have to wait until the end of november anyway, because my renewal will be up and im 21 in october so can get insured for 2,2k with mods

simon

1st one looks like yet another Veilside Supra *Yawn*

2nd one looks very nice indeed. Think thats a Top Secret front, Toyota OEM sides and spats, TRD rear spoiler, not sure on the bonnet. Alloys are much nicer too (Look like Veilside 18's). Gandolf (sp) mirrors too, not to my taste but some like em!

Good luck with the bidding :)

1st one looks like yet another Veilside Supra *Yawn*

2nd one looks very nice indeed. Think thats a Top Secret front, Toyota OEM sides and spats, TRD rear spoiler, not sure on the bonnet. Alloys are much nicer too (Look like Veilside 18's). Gandolf (sp) mirrors too, not to my taste but some like em!

Good luck with the bidding :)

Abflug bonnet and gandor mirrors?