The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Emergency!!!

Robert

ok ive had this small leak for the last week or so but now its become a big leak!!! i need to know the part number for the two parts in the picture, both the hose and the metal pipe that fits into the hose. Everytime i start her up coolant is comming out of the joint, i have tried using a new clip but it still wont stop. One thing i noticed was that when i took the metal pipe out it was kinda flat, i thought it should be round? anyways i cant get the car up to phoenix in watford as id probably need to stop every 5 mins to fill up with coolant. so if anyone can help with the part numbers or even if you have a spare pipe or hose then let me know ASAP.

:thanks:

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

yep that part number shows on my EPC, however I can't find *anything* that looks like that when going through the diagrams for the Engine group with my UK-auto VIN in there..

Where abouts did you find it Homer? Surely it should be in the Radiator/Fan section?

I'm crap with my EPC.. takes me for ever to do anything!

does the part number not show you the diagram also? maybe search for 'water hose' or something like that

yeah if I enter the above part number, I get the diagram just as above. What I'm saying is that I can't find it by just going from the start with no part number - through the engine group and looking at all the diagrams.