The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look at this... Nice one....

c0c4in3

Is it just me, or does the rear quarter shot look fake, with the rear tyre not looking right compared to the rear bumper? Also, if it is a Jap car, why have the UK/USA spec rears lights? And why spend all the money getting the sides sculptured, then stick on the most common Vielside front bumper and the hugely ugly vielside rear wing, with what also looks like a trial rear bumper?

Is it just me, or does the rear quarter shot look fake, with the rear tyre not looking right compared to the rear bumper? Also, if it is a Jap car, why have the UK/USA spec rears lights? And why spend all the money getting the sides sculptured, then stick on the most common Vielside front bumper and the hugely ugly vielside rear wing, with what also looks like a trial rear bumper?

Because the guy obviously has a lot of money to waste :)

Its because its photoshopped onto a futuristic background?

The front bumper is custom, as its 4" wider than standard.

I've seen the car in the flesh in Japan, and its nothing short of awesome. Its a Proper factory Ab-flug conversion with a custom front end thats all.

Regards,

Gaz.

Please make it stop, I can't stand any of them lol - must just be me perhaps!

Actually the ab-flug is almost ok, but whats the deal with the big scupture down the side, makes it look like a different car, a car not as good looking as the original IMHO.

actually Irfan - thats ok - im not a fan of the S900 really - bit too much for my tastes....but that does look alright....better than the one above with a veilside rear wing which imo doesnt go

do like the trial rear though, guess im biased

I do agree it is a bit much, and there are a few other bodykits above it on my list of top Supra body kits... but I wouldn't say no!