The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Respect

mikeyb10supra

Since owning the Supe I find drivers are scared when you pull up behind them on lights etc.....I had a scooby messing about in front of me over the weekend burning around people with his girl freind in the front.....im ambling along when I manage to end up behind him at the lights, he then looks in his rear view a few times before slowly pulling away as calm as you like, when seconds earlier he had it flat out showing off......people always seem to do this, do you think people are intimidated by the presence of a supra......I find myself having a similar thing happen when I pull up next to a TVR, you know that feeling when you know you got a fast car next you you....that feeling of uncertainess!!

anyone else find this??

Also people tend to give way to you a hell of a lot more in my supra than in any other car I have owned....

I think the eqasion goes as thus

SUPRA = Maximum Respect :)

Yeah I have heard that the car screams "drug dealer" lol Had many a car pull over to let me fast and it seems to really shock them that I'm just going to stick to the speed limit

I used to have a windscreen sticker that was bought for me by a mate it said "drug money"

You should have seen the evil looks i got from people as i drove past :tongue:

What i found when driving the supra around is i never get instances of road rage and if i am at a set of traffic lights with 2 lanes going straight on i will get 5 or 6 cars pull in behind me rather than in the lane next to me :tongue:

I like it when you're sat at the lights as described above, screened from behind by a 4x4 or something and a chancer in a semi-hot car pulls up in the empty lane and sees you at the front of the other lane! :devil: :drown:

:looney: