Northamptonshire Mini Meet

Steve

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up for a mini meet. My loc says leicester but i'm nearer northampton. I know a pub that welcomes car meets. Used to be big with the bike clubs, vintage car clubs etc. Big car park, big beer garden, nice location. Fitzgerald arms in Naseby. :shrug:

I am up for that, we should definitly all meet up and convoy down to Trax together. There has to be at least 10 Supra Owners in the Northants Area. Bill Prawn and Sedge are both members on here and live in Northants.

Is that on the 4th September? If so wouldnt be able to make it as go on holiday on that day.

Just spoken to landlord of above mentioned pub. He's well up for it. Can corden off 10-15 spaces in large rear car park if we wanted. Just needs to know rough sort of date and numbers etc.

That could be a plan then. Just dont pick any dates between 4th - 12th September.

How about 17th or 18th September. An afternoon maybe

19th through to 22nd is cool! Shall we see how much interest we get, then decide on a date that suits most between those dates? Its a central location for the leicester / coventry people too. Northampton 15 miles, leicester 15 miles, coventry 20 miles. Right next to A14 too.

Guest wayne1ed

hi,

Anytime on Sunday the 18th would be excellent. Northampton General Hospital carpark is more or less empty on Sunday's, i should know i work there. :cry:

If you want we could meet, and go from there. Its quite easy to find if you dont know the area, just follow the A&E signs on the A45. :thumbs:

if not 21st is cool too :cool: