The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Western Gumball Pics!!

Fifty

:)

Taken at Whiddon Down near Exeter today.

Im home already cos I live close buy (ish). Drove over to Exeter to meet em then had a nice chat and nice convoy drive on A30; luvly cars and luvly people and luvly weather they are still enroute home.

Enjoy :clap:

DSCF0112R.jpg

DSCF0115R.jpg

DSCF0118R.jpg

DSCF0120R.jpg

DSCF0123R.jpg

Nice pics 52. Unfortunatley I'd pootled off at the M5 section, so didn't see you. Thanks to Andy & Susan for being worthy leaders throughout the day, just a pity all the slooooow traffic came out - must have been reading the forum.

I was hoping to have some fun with a new Maserati 4200 GT on the way home, but he stoppped just before we got to an open stretch of the A38. :thumbdown

Katie - Agree the B-road after Dunster was a hoot!! :woot: and thanks to Laz for the Cable ties for the exhaust - they've not melted yet.

Thanks to Gatso for the ice-cream, who even made poor old Simon B eat one even though he said he was alergic, so I was afraid to say no :D

Look forward to seeing the video Katie

J

That B road was genius. At the back with 4 Supras in a line ahead blasting along round a downhill series of bends was fantastic! One of the best drives I've ever had, it reaffirms why it is you love cars in the first place :thumbs:. Plus it was such a relief after being stuck behind sloooooow cars and the world's slowest tractor on the other road.

Great day on Saturday on the Gumball, clocked 330 miles from Chieveley to salisbury, adding miles from home and back again 195 after overnight stop at Chieveley = 525 miles plus loads or fuel! Still every drop was worth it when having such fun with a great bunch of people and their Supra's. We managed to keep fairly good time, with only being 15 to 30 min's late at couple of stops, even with tractors, Learner drivers, etc some times leading the way. As luck would have it, the speed of the learner driver helped me decide to modify the route out of Dunster, and take a "B" road, which turned out to be one of the best drives of the day, clear,twisty and fast , must remember the B3224 & B3190 for next year. Here is a few pic's from the day. 1 & 2 - first meet at Chieveley. 3- On route. 4 - checking route before leaving little chef. 5 - Simon B joins in the fun.

IMG_9860.JPG

IMG_9862.JPG

IMG_9864.JPG

IMG_9867.JPG

IMG_9868.JPG

Last few pic's.

1 - The boys & girls

2, 3 & 4 - On-route to Salisbury.

Now you've gone and ruined it, there was Simon and I "bigging you up" on how you were such a fantastic leader, you could have lived off the praise for years, we'd almost idolised you in eye's of other board members, then you go and post up three pics showing me leading!

I don't know, there's no helping some people....

:tongue:

Now you've gone and ruined it, there was Simon and I "bigging you up" on how you were such a fantastic leader, you could have lived off the praise for years, we'd almost idolised you in eye's of other board members, then you go and post up three pics showing me leading!

I don't know, there's no helping some people....

:tongue:

To let you lead for the last section, was the only chance I could get to take these forward facing pictures.

See it was all planned to the very last detail you know :sly: :thumbs: :p