The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - Happy Days :)

SupraStar 3000

Just picked up my Soop from Toyota after a quick service and air-con recharge.

The young lady behind reception commented on what a lovely car I had and one of the mechanics had decided he was selling his MR2 to buy one after looking at mine all day :)

So I laugh and thank her for the kind words, then walked over to the car to find a crowd of about 6 people admiring the soop. Just as I'm about to blip the alarm to unlock the car one middle aged lady says "Now, If you still sold cars like THAT i'd buy one in a second. :clap:

Happy Days :tongue:

The young lady behind reception commented on what a lovely car I had and one of the mechanics had decided he was sells his MR2 to buy one after look at mine all day :)

Looking at it, he's probably been out thrashing the arse off it knowing Toyota :p