The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yey got my first soop! now 2 questions

Daston

Ok guys got a 1993 SZ just have 2 questions that have been bugging me.

first off.... does this model have the eletric folding wing mirrors? (dont want to force it and brake them) and if so where's the button???????

second question how do you change the time (on the clock not changing laws of physics) I have poked it with a tooth pick but can't get it to change.

Cheers

Dave

Sounds like mine aren’t electric then. Do you just push them?

It has got H:M:00 but there are no buttons just holes (as if you need to use a stick) has this broken if so where can I get an analogue one from?

Also where can I get a good metal gear knob?

It has got H:M:00 but there are no buttons just holes (as if you need to use a stick) has this broken if so where can I get an analogue one from?

You should have buttons not holes, I wonder if you've bought this guys old car, see [thread=34983]HERE[/thread]

Not sure if an anologue clock will fit as these are fitted on the later models, put a request in the parts wanted, in classifieds, someone may have one kicking around they don't need. Alternatively I can check out prices here of a new one for you (Toyota parts are generally a LOT cheaper here in HK.)

ah ok cool cheers

also looking at 18" rims on ebay (god bless it) however how wide do I need there are some nice 18x8 or are these too wide??

Welcome dude :needspic:

Speak to Ibrar Jabbar about rims, he is on the bbs and will be able to get you a much better set than ebay

Sounds like your brake fluid level is low, the sensor is a little overly sensitive, first time it did it to me I crapped myself... but it was just a low fluid level, the ! logo (MIL) light is just to notify of ANY issue on the car..

Gav

Ditto...even baffled a main Toyota dealer that one, years ago and worried the crap outa me.. :tongue: