The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stainless dials

Jezz

Wow, that backlighting is very even. I wonder why some seem to be more even that others (wasn't yours uneven Carlos? I know mine is)

yeah mine is a bit. Perhaps the light just shines through that colour better?

come on jez what's the name of the colour you ordered?

Just plain old bright red chaps. Closest match to the car colour. It is a very even backlight, and does really look so so good when its lit up. I think the key is to make sure the perspex behind the dials is squeeeky clean, and be quite fussy when positioning the colour background. Will try to gat a better picture. :)

they look great Jez. do they go up to 200mph? i want to do these but im a bit worried about messing up the speedo readings

Speedo goes up to 220 mph. Its the same reading as the 180 mph one but just has the extra 40 mph on the end. I've found my dials read near perfect after fitting them. I just turned the ignition on then put the needles on. Made sure it was completely empty of fuel to. :)