The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of Supra (finally after 18 months!)

jaymdee

Well, after 8 weeks without Supra, I finally have her back! :D :woot: Repair to rear end looks good and so I made the effort to take some piccies tonight. Haven't really posted a full set before (oops, been a member for 18 months :sorry: ) as i'm not much cop with cameras, so here goes:

J

P8170004.JPG

P8170007.JPG

Rear.JPG

P8170008.JPG

P8170014.JPG

Looking good mate. What colour is that?? Was it standard??

Yes it's metallic green. When properly polished it seems to have gold flecks in it which reflect in the sun. Also has a slight 2-tone effect (bluey/purple) in some light. I checked the VIN plate and the code matched the Toyota code. There are a few green ones around, but not many. Ironically it's probably my favourite Supra coulor now, but I really wasn't happy after I bought it and though I'd made a mistake. As soon as I replaced the stock wheels with these I loved it - the gold inserts made a huge difference :D

J

That looks gorgeous mate. I can't believe the 'other' insurance company wanted to write it off with that little prang! Congrats to Sky I guess!

I'll be moving to them when my insurance comes up next month, even if it’s more expensive then my current insurer.

Hey nice Supra, I love that colour matey :love: .

Your a good photographer and it helps with a nice background and a Supra in the pic !

Mark

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate.

Homer:

I'm glad I got back to Sky when they said it was 'total loss' and they intervened and it got sorted. Took a while, but happy for it to return to the fold!! Shame a few days late for Bovington (what with the 'Grale spewing petrol too LOL)

J

Flawless!

if someone said to me "my supra's green" id reply with "urrrggghhh" but i must say that is a lovery shade :)

spanking pad too, it yours?

..er.. not really. I rent the (probably) smallest flat. Nice place to live between Bath & Bristol in a converted Manor house. It has nice gardens, gym, swimming pool, etc in the price of the rent. :)

J

Lovely and clean dude :thumbs:

Glad you got yo beast back!

Much cleaner than last time I saw it at the boxhill meet!! :tongue:

Bad with camera's :shrug: ? Good pics if you ask me....

:clap:

Ray

LOL!! it was bloody awful at Boxhill - nearly white. spent 2 hours washing/polishing the day before, then it poured in the morning and M4 was covered in salt. How I laughed (NOT)!!