The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Prices - Thoughts please?

Elliot

I've posted up asking for prices, but not had much luck (or replies) so have had a look around.

Some of the traders websites don't have prices so obviously they aren't included. Some of the prices I've taken from recent posts. It would be good if someone could help fill in the blanks so I could get the full picture.

I'm not sure if any/all of these include VAT or not, but there is a huge variation in price.

Now...before anyone shouts 'you pay cheap, you pay twice' aren't Nemesis official importers of Veilside? I'm just wondering why their stuff is cheaper than many other replicas?

Does anyone know any other traders who sell Veilside kits?

Does anyone bother to shop around, or just buy what people on this site recommend?

Veilside Prices.xls

Hmm, not sure that worked, well here you are

Envy, Whifbitz, Miami GT, Nemesis

Veilside C1 Front (pre-f) 537.17, 677, 425 (replica), 417.25

Veilside Sideskirts 350 (original), 483, 395 (replica), 298.03

Veilside Sideskirts & Spats ?, ?, 475 (replica), na

Veilside Spats ?, ?, 120 (replica), 112.59

Hope that works!

Nemesis are the only importers to the UK of official kits, EVERY other UK company buys the stuff off of Nemesis and adds a mark up to it.

But if you don't mind a replica then see Miami-GT, I hear they're the best ones. Other than that I don't know about any of the others traders parts I'm only going on what I've heard in the past about replicas.

But I'm CERTAIN that Nemesis will be the cheapest official dealers as I spent in total about 4 hours on the phone to Nemesis, about 3 other 'tuning' companies, Veilside Europe (which is a sister of Nemesis) and Veilside Japan (not personally). Veilside Japan WILL NOT ship to ANYONE in the whole of EUROPE except Nemesis Performance.

Didn't bother to look at the others' date=' but the prices at Nemesis are all plus VAT (and carriage, of course).[/quote']

I've asked a couple of the traders about VAT, but so far have got no reply. I thought I'd get more of a response as I'm looking to spend almost a grand on bodykit bits.

The carriage I'm not too worried about, as I'd probably collect them anyway or even use the Nemesis bodyshop - BTW anyone have any experience with them?

I was just confused as to why people were paying more for copies, and whether Nemesis only sell the originals.

Maybe (as far as VS kits from Nemesis) it should be changed to 'you pay cheap, you save money'

Please, someone tell me I'm missing something here?

How much are they charging for an official rear wing?

I haven't compared to other places as I'm keeping my wing, or going wingless, but this is what's on their website

VEILSIDE - Toyota Supra C1 Rear Wing (FRP)

Product Code: AE004-05

Price: £256.82

VEILSIDE - Toyota Supra C1 Rear Wing (FRP & CARBON)

Product Code: AE004-06

Price: £389.13

Is that any good?