The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Completely Shocked

ADD

after my best mate spending the best part of two weeks round my house cause him and his woman have had problems, he decides he will invite her round for a chat, so i said i would go out for a couple of hours.

now picture this, your sat in your local pub garden facing the road and a supra with the same wheels, body kit and even number plate as yours goes steaming past doing about 60 in a 40.....as you can imagine i was shocked.

so i ran home to see what was going on, my best mate had told his woman what i thought of her, so on her way out (in a complete stress) she grabbed my car keys are thought she would take it for a quick spin, knowing full well that would be the only way of getting me back for calling her a "fat purple headed womb ferret"

i am still shaking wiv angery now

UNBELIEVABLE OR WHAT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She might well have shagged you car... :Pling:

I suggest you do the same to her, just to make things equal ;) :D

I'll get my coat....

PS: If anyone had done that to my car I'd have gone f**king mental, police etc would be involved, at the least....

You left people in your home, along with car keys etc and you walked away?

What if she got in a fit and burned the house down, or whatever?

Also if she had used your keys to take the car, in case of a claim the insurance company might be finding ways to avoid payment.

Nooo. Thats terrible.

Can't see the problem with leaving a mate and his bird in your house, you wouldn't expect someone to do that! And theres the trust issue with your mate.

Wouldn't worry about the car, she didn't crash it so thats the main thing. I'm sure that giving it a bit of grief from cold once isn't gonna do anything unless you're really unlucky, besides she prob didn't push it to it's limit anyway.

Report it to the Police though, it's theft or some kind surely? You didin't give her your keys.

equality and all that - now if it was a geezer, you know what you would do, dont you - exactly KNOCK EM OUT

Unfortunately women dont want this type of equality though. So we will just have to continue giving them the vote, equal pay, days off for PMT, full rights to our kids, more than half the house, in fact, all the house, weekly payments so they can go out on the weekends picking up other blokes rather than spending the money on the children.

Forget equality for women, how about equality for men - F**K IT, KNOCK HER OUT.

Oh yeh - disregard all the above - ONLY KIDDING LOL