The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Naughty Aristo V300 with supra gearbox

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

thats what I used the FO rear wing for.....bungy straps / mini-goggles and oxygen masks.....they gargled a bit but thats what babies do.

Roxys first words were uttered in a Supe ' are we there yet Daddy ?' 'another hour or so Roxybabe' ' oh, goody goody'

Looks Very 'Gangsta'...ideal for Drive by Shootings round my way...all it needs is those stick on bullet holes..

Seriously nice though..If I was going to get a fast saloon that would be the one I'd go for..

An its green mate. If its a stock toyota green then it'll be the same colour as yours dood. Good to see you about as well as I haven't seen you post in ages fella. I was only sayin to ash on MSN that I havent seen any of the old crew knockin about in these halls lately