The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Big Ask!!!!

lockys96

Right, anyone with admiral or elephant with a jap import tt rz or gz 93+

can you please post a digi pic of your policy, just so i can see what you have your car listed as

have you managed to get the rz or gz listed on your policy and what year is listed under,

i know this is a big ask, but id be greatfull,

cover up personal details, the only bit i want to see is the car and year,

i have a quote for jap auto turbo 93 onwards 2997cc

and a quote for jap twinturbo auto which is stated as 93 but comes under 90, but this also says 2997cc, confused?

help

simon

anyone,

i rang again to talk to a woman, who had some sense tried to explain to her about the twinturbo is listed as 90 model import and that they didnt make a supra turbo auto 93 just the twin,

i went on to explain to her that on their email quote downtime you can select the rz,gz and sz model,

but just came back to me saying they only had the import turbo auto or twinturbo imp

i then made her confirm that the twinturbo auto (imp) 2997cc would be the mk4 import one,

i thinks thats the best ill get

simon,

still would like to see someone elses in writing

Hi Simon, I just had a look on one of my old polices from them I can't scan it as my scanner is broken but it says:

Model: SUPRA TWINTURBO (IMP

Engine Size: 2997

Year made: 1993

This is definitely the Mk4 (I once nearly had to make a claim and had the details confirmed by the claims dept).

BTW: Not sure if you tried them already but I recommend you give A-plan a call. You need to make sure you speak to someone from 'special schemes'. They're very knowledgeable of import cars and in my case were also the cheapest. That said next time my insurance comes up I’ll go with Sky, even if they are not the cheapest!